This week marks a significant milestone for us at Social Bulldog – today is our 4th birthday! We’re excited to reach this four-year milestone and appreciative that we’ve succeeded with our clients, partners, and team through such disruptive times in our industry and our world. So there will be some celebrating this weekend, but come Monday, our focus will be right back on the next phase of our journey because we’re just getting started!
Every birthday should start with some baby pics. We’re going to spare you the horror of those, but for those that do not know our Founder story, here is a quick recap:
As Meta’s (formerly Facebook) resident auction expert for nearly eight years, Dan Diaz worked to establish DR best practices for many of the most successful advertisers on the platform. But as the companies grew, Dan knew he could help them achieve even more—if he were calling the shots and buying media instead of just serving in an advisory capacity.
In 2018, Dan decided to start a new chapter and launched Social Bulldog, a data-driven performance marketing agency—named after his beloved French bulldog, Mickey—to challenge agency norms with critical thinking and take client growth to unprecedented levels.
Dan began this journey working alone, primarily with Food and Beverage companies such as Blue Apron and Freshly. Shortly thereafter, he hired his first dedicated Account Manager, April Fox, and the rest, as they say, is history.
Agency Highlights Over the Years:
- Increased headcount to include a COO, Business Development/Sales, Account Managers, dedicated Ad Operations Specialists, and Creative Designers
- Hired a fully remote and diverse team that lives across multiple states and time zones in the U.S. (before remote work was the norm)
- Expanded our international reach by working with clients around the world, including Dubai, India, Australia, Canada, and Europe
- Worked with clients across many verticals, including Cosmetics, Apparel, Accessories, Food & Beverage, Application Software, FinTech, Personal Care Products, and Other Consumer Durables
- Onboarded various new business partners, including Varos (MarketingTech, Benchmarking, and Data AI), Whatagraph (Live Client Reporting), Popsixle (Data for Enhanced Performance), while helping our clients implement attribution and data analytic tools such as Triple Whale and Northbeam.
- Helped our clients achieve the KPIs and growth metrics they needed to raise over $1B in capital and counting
- Unveiled a new website at the end of 2021: www.socialbulldog.com
- Rolled out our first Newsletter on November 12th, 2021
- Received the highest level of recognition from Meta as a ‘Meta Premium Business Partner’ within the first year of operations, ranking 100% in both efficiency and efficacy of spend
Social Bulldog was founded for our clients, and we wouldn’t be around today without your trust and support. Thank you to our valued partners, Founders, CEOs, CMOs, and growth marketing specialists for being part of our journey!
The Social Bulldog Team
Please contact us to learn more about our services or referral program.